New Service For Guild Members Available Now
* Prevents Disputes
* Improves Efficiency
* Delivers Evidence
Create Reports anywhere, even with no network
At a single touch the Guild’s ReportCam creates a video Report Page, streams it to a secure server and sends alerts to nominated recipients via email and SMS, with a link to the Report Page.
Choose between Live Stream and High Quality video, and if there is no network when in use, Reports are stored on the device to be sent once a connection becomes available.
- The ReportCam branding is the Guild Headed Name and Logo which can be also branded with your company logo
- You can add a name or job I.D. to each Report
- There are two time and date stamps, one from the device at the time of recording and one from the server when the report is uploaded, for audit and compliance purposes
- The video is hosted on a secure server where it cannot be edited or tampered with, and the location map completes the evidence needed to de-risk your business
- Alert Recipients can send a message directly back to the sender in response to the Report
- The Report can be quickly shared with others by email.
Preventing Disputes and Promoting Trust
Sending Reports to customers pre, during, and post the job provide them with evidence of problems or issues – preventing costly disputes and promoting trust in your business, so you can go on to upsell your products and services rather than defend them. And branding the Report Page with the Guild logo makes your business stand out from the competition.
Making the right decision quickly is often central to successful business operations, but if the decision-makers are not on site delays and misunderstandings can be costly. Using ReportCam to communicate with colleagues will not only save time and costs, it can provide protection in difficult situations.
Whether it’s an additional fault found at inspection, an audit, or inventory, delivering evidence of circumstances makes ReportCam a powerful information and risk management tool. Use it to report to the customer or to gather evidence to support and protect your business.
Data Protection Compliance
We want to help you ensure that your video Reports are fully compliant. Which is why we are working with CameraWatch (blue, linked to their site), a not-for-profit UK organisation which ensures that the means of capturing and storing recordings is safe and secure.
The content in videos is also subject to legislation in some territories. In the UK the concern is to protect the rights of anybody (person not their garments) appearing in the recording, so the best approach is to get their consent, if the customer is to be in the “shot” and to offer to give them a copy of the video. For a more detailed guide on the obligations in the UK, go to the ICO. In other countries please ensure you observe all relevant legislation.
Guild Members can download the ReportCam App by logging into the members’ section of the website and selecting ‘ReportCam – Exclusive to Guild Members’ from the page quick links.